710Vacs Vacuum Degassing Chamber 3.0 gallon / 13.6 Litre Full Kit
Made by 710Vacs in United Kingdom
New 3.0 Gallon Stainless Vacuum Degassing Chamber Kit - Includes 4 CFM two stage pump + 6 " Digital Thermal Heat Pad
NEW UPGRADED KIT
Approx dimensions -
inner diameter 10"
inner height 9"
Vacuum degassing solution for RTV silicone moulding and polyurethane resin casting applications,
This is a complete kit which includes everything necessary for vacuum degassing except for the silicone and mixing container (you can use a measuring jug or a plastic pot).
Vacuum chamber is assembled. You only need to connect hose to the pump.
Pump not suitable for long continuous runs. Allow to rest and use ventilated area.
If purging then a cold trap is recommended as solvents can damage the pump.
3.0 gallon vacuum chamber, 4 CFM two stage vacuum pump and 6 inch Digital thermal Heating Pad with controller
Colour of pump varies between black and blue depending on current
3.0 Gallon Aluminium Vacuum Chamber Specification:
- 1x: Thick 15mm lid with built in seal for safety and visibility.
- 1x: Manifold With Liquid Filled Vacuum Gauge.
- 1x: 3.0 Gallon Stainless Steel Chamber.
- 1x: 4 feet of reinforced hose for connection to vacuum pump (1/4" SAE).
- Long Lasting seal System (No Glue Or Smelly Neoprene).
- Safely Heats Up To 65°C.
- Ball valve and air filter to release vacuum
- Quality Metal Fittings.
System will handle Full vacuum -29 Hg ±1 Gauge Reading at Sea Level.
Can be heated with an induction heater. Pay close attention that the temperature inside chamber does not reach above 65°C.